Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Redirection of purpose?

I started this before the notice about the virtual classroom which includes a blogging section. I haven't had a chance to explore that yet (I'm posting this from my phone) but it seems that there is also a place to post written assignments. Althought I am sorry that I hadn't known about it before, I am happy that there is a virtual classroom and this is essentially superfluous. It is still possible that it can serve a specific purpose. It can be a repository of comments that are either not connected to the learning goals or that people would not want in the CTA forum. Neither purpose would justify the absurdly minimal effort to start this blog, but once established it might be positive.

Let' see if this place survives....

No comments:

Post a Comment